Arizona Outback ("we" or "us") is committed to protecting the privacy of customers, especially those who access and use our Web site located at URL www.arizonaoutback.com.
1. What information do we collect from you?
Our Site collects two types of information about its visitors: Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Our primary goal in collecting information from you is to provide you with efficient and effective service while using our Site.
Personally Identifiable Information: This refers to information that specifically identifies who you are. We request Personally Identifiable Information when you order a product or service, register a product, fill out surveys, or correspond with us. This information might include your name, mailing address, telephone number or e-mail address.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information: This refers to information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. We gather this information each time you access our Site. This information, compiled and analyzed on both a personal and an aggregated basis, may include the Uniform Resource Locator ("URL") of the web site you visited just prior to accessing our Site, the URL you go to after leaving our Site, what browser you are using, and your Internet Protocol ("IP") address. A URL is the global address of documents and other resources on the World Wide Web. An IP address is an identifier for a computer or device on a Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol ("TCP/IP") network, such as the World Wide Web. Networks use the TCP/IP protocol to route information based on the IP address of the destination. In other words, an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web, allowing Web servers to locate and identify your computer. Computers require IP addresses in order for users to communicate on the Internet, browse and shop.
2. How do we use the information that we receive from you?
Our primary goal in collecting personal information from our customers and other visitors to our Site is to provide those customers and visitors with a superior customized online experience. We use customer contact information to provide faster, more effective warranty service, to contact prior purchasers and inform them of the status of their online orders or returns, and to send promotional e-mails about products and services that may be of interest to them.
We may also perform statistical analyses of aggregate customer behavior. For instance, we may analyze which pages on our Site receive the most visitors or how long visitors spend reviewing those pages when visiting the Site. This allows us to measure relative customer interest in the various areas of our Site. We then use that information to improve the content of our Site, to enhance your experience when visiting the Site, to customize the content and/or layout of the Site's pages, and to provide the services required by our individual customers.
3. With whom do we share your information?
Except in the situations described in the following paragraph, we do not share your Personally Identifiable Information with third parties.
From time to time, we may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide Personally Identifiable Information to appropriate governmental authorities. We will disclose Personally Identifiable Information upon receipt of a court order or subpoena or in order to assist a law enforcement investigation. We fully cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our Site's services for illegal activities. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful.
1. Disclaimer Liability – Arizona Outback has taken reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained in this web site is accurate; however, all information is provided "as is" without any express or implied warranties, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL ARIZONA OUTBACK BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY USE OR PERFORMATNCE OF OR CONTENT ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE INFORMATION, EVEN IF NOTIFIED IN ADVANCE OF THE POTENTIAL FOR SUCH DAMAGES. All users of the information agree that access to any use of the information is subject to the terms and conditions set forth on this "Legal Notices" page, as well as all applicable laws, and such access and use is at the user’s own risk. These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time without notice by updating or revising this "Legal Notices" page.
2. Copyright notice - Any reproduction of these pages for commercial purposes or for distribution to other persons is a violation of United States Copyright law and may subject you to civil and criminal penalties. You may not modify, publish, transmit, create derivative works or in any other way exploit any of Arizona Outback’s copyrighted works without first obtaining Arizona Outback’s written consent. You may not view, reproduce, print or otherwise use any of the content of this web site for anything other than your personal, informational, noncommercial use. Any reproduction must include the copyright notice set forth above.
3. Trademark notice - All product names, trademarks, service marks or other images in this web site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Arizona Outback, and the use thereof without the express written consent of the owner(s) thereof is strictly prohibited. All other product names contained on this web site may be trademarks or service marks of other persons.
4. Links – Arizona Outback’s web site contains links to third party web sites. Arizona Outback does not control the content of these web sites. Unless specifically stated on this web site to the contrary, Arizona Outback is not affiliated with these third parties and does not endorse or sponsor their web sites, products or services.
6. Governing Law - By accessing this web site, you agree that the laws of the State of Arizona, without regard to the conflict of laws and principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to use of this web site. You also submit to the personal jurisdiction of Arizona and the venue of the state and federal Courts of Arizona.