Why Buy Your MINELAB from Arizona Outback? 1. One of the Most Experienced Minelab Partners in the entire United States!
2. FREE Accessory Package worth over $1,000.00!
3. FREE Training Session on Private AZ Mining Claims!
4. FREE Shipping with Full Insurance!
5. FREE Lifetime Technical Support From Real Pros! A metal detector can be a big investment that’s why it is important that you have confidence in your dealer’s knowledge of their products and their commitment to customer service. Unlike many of our competitors, we are a Full-Time dedicated company. Selling metal detectors is not something we do on the side, it is all we have done for the past 15 years! Our staff have worldwide experience with the Minelab brand, not to mention Arizona Outback was hired by Minelab Electronics to produce & film the actual GPX 5000 Training Video! Our friendly staff are experts in the field of metal detection and have the knowledge to help you start finding gold and treasure fast! Please feel free to contact Minelab directly about our company. We are extremely proud of our reputation in the industry and our commitment to helping our customers succeed! CLICK HERE to read AZO Field Tester Chris Gholson's full length report on the GPX 5000. MINELAB GPX 5000: Purchase Minelab's newest GPX 5000 gold detector from Arizona Outback, and you will receive our incred
ible accessory package absolutely FREE!
These items have been selected to compliment the GPX 5000 and would cost over a thousand dollars if purchased separately. Valid starting 1/23/2012.
What's included with the GPX 5000 when you buy from AZO? Minelab GPX 5000 Metal Detector 11" Commander Round DD Coil with Skid Plate 11" Commander Round Mono Coil with Skid Plate Lithium-Ion Battery with built in Signal Enhancer KOSS UR30 Headphones Heavy Duty Power Cable 110V Home & 12V Car Chargers Upper & Lower Shaft with Handle Assembly Padded Battery Belt & Harness Instruction Manual Full 3-Year Warranty
FREE: NUGGET FINDER 8 x 6" Advantage Mono Elliptical Coil with Skid Plate - $240 Value! (the highly renowned “Sadie” coil is great for sniffing out even the tiniest nuggets! Very sensitive and easy to use in heavy brush and rocks. Water-proof and includes 2-Year Warranty)
FREE: COILTEK 18x12” GoldStalker Mono Elliptical Coil with Skid Plate - $427.50 Value! (one of the best patch hunting coils around! This light weight coil offers great depth & sensitivity and because of its large elliptical shape, it is ideal for covering large amounts of ground. A must have for any serious hunter!)
FREE: Doc’s GoldScreamer Power Pack System - $469 Value! (this ingenious aftermarket kit allows the user to put the battery directly onto the side of the control box – no more power cable to get caught in the brush! It includes 2 lithium-ion batteries, a custom control box cover with pouch, charging system, and an audio amplifier that allows the use of external speakers)
FREE: Minelab PRO-FIND 25 - $169 Value! (one of the best on the market! This handheld pin pointer makes finding buried targets a breeze! Includes belt holster & battery)
FREE: GPX 5000 Training Video - $20 Value! (Hosted by renowned electronic prospector Chris Gholson, this 95-minute video is fully endorsed by Minelab and is being distributed worldwide. This DVD will show you how to get the most performance from this incredible gold machine. Filmed in the Arizona Outback)
FREE: AZO Control Box Cover - $24.95 Value! (Keep your new detector looking great! Protects the entire control box, including the legs. This is our newest 2012 camouflage design. Fully padded with side pouch. A must have item!)
FREE: AZO Padded Armrest Cuff (this item matches our new control box covers. It offers extra padding in the arm cuff and takes seconds to install)
FREE: Minelab Baseball Style Hat (keep the sun out of your eyes and look good in the process! Adjustable with Minelab logo)
FREE: Nugget Recovery Scoop (an essential piece of equipment for any prospector. This plastic scoop makes recovering targets a breeze, plus it saves your fingers from cactus thorns and potential scorpion stings)
FREE: Trash or Rubbish Bag (This handy little pouch can be worn on a belt, and provides the perfect storage space for all your finds)
FREE: Extra Lower Coil Shaft (having an extra coil shaft will save you a lot of time & hassle when it comes to changing coils in the field. A basic necessity for the nugget hunter. Includes nylon bolt, wing nut and teardrop washers)
FREE: Snap-On Shaft Clips (this is one of the coolest new products we've seen in a while. Secures the coil cable to the lower shaft. No more messing with tape & Velcro, or hard to remove zip ties!)
FREE: Trial Subscription Card to Lost Treasure Magazine
FREE: Unlimited Technical Support (your calls will be taken by a live person with the knowledge to help answer your questions fast. Our staff have over 15 years of hands-on experience with the Minelab brand of detectors. We have traveled the goldfields of the United States and Australia and are happy to offer our customers advice on where to go prospecting)
FREE: Arizona Field Training Session - $299 Value! (meet up with AZO Certified instructors for a full day of hands-on training on private mining claims. Learn to get the very most out of your new detector and hunt gold in some of the richest properties in the state. Join us at either famous Arizona gold-bearing location: Stanton (Rich Hill) or the famed Bradshaw Mountains (Lynx Creek & surrounding region). Keep everything you find!)
FREE: Arizona Mining Claim Pass (go hunt for gold & meteorites on a private AZ claim. Keep everything you find! Pass is valid for a whole month!)
FREE FedEx SHIPPING (Ground with full insurance *)
NOW ONLY - $5795
Here at Arizona Outback we pride ourselves on giving the best “after-sale” service in the industry. We are a family owned company specializing in providing our customers with the highest quality equipment at discount prices. Your business is very important to us and we will do everything we can to ensure your satisfaction. Contact us today, there’s no pressure, no strings attached, just honest answers to your detecting questions. See the difference an experienced staff of prospectors can make. We look forward to earning your business!
GPX 5000 Technical Specifications:
The GPX 5000 sets the new benchmark in gold detecting technology. With an amazing range of features and functions the GPX 5000 is not only superior to its predecessor, the GPX-4500, and is in a class of its own. Featuring Minelab's exclusive technologies, Multi Period Sensing (MPS), Dual Voltage Technology (DVT) and Smart Electronic Timing Alignment (SETA), the high performance GPX 5000 is capable of finding more gold than ever before. From sub-gram nuggets to the elusive 'retirement nugget' and everything in between, with the GPX 5000, you can find it. New improved electronics, new Soil/Timings and an amazing range of features combined with the legendary GPX ability to ‘see through ground’ mineralization, gives you a significant Depth Advantage over other detectors. Using unique features, functions and industry leading patented technology ensure the GPX detectors run smooth and quiet in even the most severe ground conditions, whilst still maintaining excellent depth and sensitivity to gold nuggets. Serious detectorists know that GPX detectors find gold much deeper than ANY other detector, in ALL ground conditions. That's why we are confident to say we have the GPX Depth Advantage. With more Timings than ever before, the 8 Timings available on the GPX 5000 change the digital switching and processing of the electronics in the detector. Each Timing has been designed for optimum performance under certain conditions, so it is like having a different detector each time you select a new Timing. Also great for the specialist relic and jewellery hunter who demands the best, and wants to recover targets deeper than ever before. Easy for the beginner through to the professional - you can switch on and go with six factory preset Search Modes and automatic functions. When searching for gold you need the best. If you're looking for the very best gold detector - look no further.
- MPS, DVT & SETA Technology delivers to you the most technologically advanced detector yet, making small hard to hear nuggets more obvious.
- New Timings make the GPX 5000 the most versatile ever. It's like having 8 detectors in 1. In addition to five of the Timings found on the previous model the GPX 5000 introduces three new Timings: Coin/Relic, Salt/Gold and Fine Gold.
- Fine Gold Timing gives even more depth and sensitivity than Enhance — bring home more nuggets even from ground thought to be completely worked out!
- Salt/Gold Timing is great for all nugget sizes in salty ground — outstanding at the beach!
- Coin/Relic Timing is the deepest ever for benign ground conditions.
- Improved Enhance Timing for more depth
- Improved electronics for increased target sensitivity and ground balance performance
- Six preset Search Modes gives you easy switch on and go detecting. In addition to General and Deep search are: Hi-Mineral, Patch, Hi-Trash and Pinpoint. All six Search Modes can be modified to your personal favorite settings. Menu accessible Search Modes can also be renamed.
- Increased Rx Gain adjustment allows you more precise sensitivity control for optimum performance.
- Automatic Ground balance options make it easy to adjust the detector to suit all ground conditions. e.g. (Fixed, Tracking, Tracking speed, Ground Balance Type, Quick-Trac button).
- Audio adjustments to maximize target signals for your personal hearing ability e.g. (Threshold, Tone, Audio Type, Signal Peak, Response, Target Volume, Volume limit, Stabilizer).
- Iron Reject adjustable to suit the iron trash level where you are detecting.
- Motion control, adjustable to match your sweep speed and optimize target responses.
- Tune (also known as Noise Cancel) - Automatic and Manual options to minimize electrical interference.
- Backlight so that you can read the LCD menu in any light, allowing you to detect day or night. The back light also has an adjustable timeout to help preserve battery power.
- Lightweight Li-ion Battery with inbuilt Speaker Booster capability
- Two coils as standard: 11” Double-D coil plus 11” Monoloop coil giving you added versatility and value.